The FCHS Agriculture and Horticulture Department will have its annual sale March 30, 12:30-5:30 and March 31, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Park at the Agriculture Center in the back of the campus. Annuals, tomatoes, peppers, geraniums, bedding plants, vegetables and baskets for sale in packs, trays, pots and hanging baskets.
- The Salvation Army Tree of Hope November 20, 2020
- Beginning November 20th We will be Having weekly raffles each Friday and the drawing will be the following Monday morning. The prizes will be provided by local businesses. We will be highlighting these business in hopes that the community will continue to shop locally. November 13, 2020
- OPERATION STOP TRAFFICK October 1, 2020
- Supporting Our Students August 18, 2020
- Lavonia Boat Expo November 11, 2019
- Spring Plant Sale March 22, 2018